I'm normally not one to make resolutions because I'm not very good at following through with them. Hopefully these bookish ones will be different!
- Read at least 100 books. (Read 74 in 2011)
- Stop reading books that I'm not enjoying. This will mean there won't be as many—if any—scores under 3 stars on the blog.
- Chill on picking up so many free ebooks.
- Read at least 4 books from my TBR-R shelf a month.
- Stop slacking and put reviews on GR and Amazon.
- Stop over analyzing books while I read them.
- And the biggest one: stop pressuring myself to read faster/more just to have a review to post. It won't be the end of the world if I miss a day.
Happy New Year's, Everyone! May it be a safe, happy, healthy year for you and yours! And as always: Happy reading!! ♥