September 25, 2011

Fall Into Reading 2011 Challenge


I saw this challenge hosted by Callapidder Days and decided I'd take part in it. To learn more about the Fall Into Reading 2011 challenge go here, or click on the button at the top of this post. The rules are really simple. Basically you make a list, any length that's comfortable for you, of books you want to read this fall and then start reading!

I've never taken part in a reading challenge, so I'm looking forward to doing this. I'll start small and set my goal to 10 books that I really, really want to read. Some are ones I've never read, others are re-reads. So, in no particular order they are:

  1. Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie
  2. Wild Card by Lora Leigh
  3. Invisible by Lorena McCourtney
  4. Opposites Attract by Hailey North
  5. 2000 Kisses by Christina Skye
  6. Deeply, Desperately by Heather Webber
  7. Shadow Dance by Susan Andersen (re-read)
  8. It Must Be Love by Rachel Gibson (re-read)
  9. Her Bodyguard by Michelle Jerott (re-read)
  10. Last Breath by Rachel Lee (re-read)
Tina

2 comments:

  1. I don't read many romance novels so I am not familiar with any of these, but I trust you've made a good list! It's nice to find another person who likes to read books more than once! :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you decided to join Fall Into Reading! Though it can be tempting to make a super-long list, it makes sense to me to keep things manageable and 10 books sounds great! Besides, we can always read more if we finish our initial list, right? :) Thanks for being part of the challenge. Enjoy your fall reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! This is an award-free blog, while the sentiment is appreciated, a comment is praise enough. ^.^